This is an old revision of the document!


Week 5 (June 20 to June 27)

Day 1 (June 20)

I managed to get my commits rebased and merged ready for upstream merge today… finally! It still took quite a while but I managed to sort out the conflicts as they came and it's all come together quite nicely. I also realised I've forgotten to sign off all my commits as they are committed, so I went through and signed them all off as well.

Still not sure if the new set of commits needs work before upstream merge, but it is at least far cleaner than the development branch.

I'm certainly glad I'm not using SVN right now :)


QR Code
QR Code soc:2011:pcmattman:journal:week5 (generated for current page)