This is an old revision of the document!


Day 1 ( May 30 )

Today I worked on removing the phylib code from the driver. It proved to be easier than expected and the PHY on my test card was correctly initialized by the PHY code in the driver without phylib. No issues were found in link detection after dis/reconnecting the link with different link speeds. It made me suspicious that it worked so flawlessly, so I took some time going over the code again to make sure I didn't miss anything and to make sure we don't have to handle things differently for other card variants. Everything looks good to me.

After that I started to remove some of the jumbo frame code of the driver. It's not finished and doesn't build yet, so I haven't pushed it yet.


QR Code
QR Code soc:2011:meteger:journal:week2 (generated for current page)