This wiki has access control enabled because spammers now use wikis as channel for their content.
This means that you have to get explicit permission if you want to add or edit content.
Here's how to request edit permission:
- Click on the “Login” link at the top of any page.
- Click on the “Register as new user” link.
- Fill out the form with a username and a valid email address. This needs to be a valid email address because your password will be emailed to you.
- After you receive the email message with your password, login with your username and password to make sure it works.
- Send mail to wiki-admin at etherboot.org to have your account granted access to add or edit content.
- Please introduce yourself and explain what you would like to update
- Please include your username in the request.
- Wait for us to respond (please remind us if you don't receive an email back within a few days).
- After you have been granted access, if the 'Edit' buttons still don't show up, close and re-open your browser.
We welcome help with the wiki, so please register and ask permission if you would like to help improve our documentation.