[gPXE] Cramming two drivers into one ROM?

Thomas Miletich thomas.miletich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:09:19 EST 2010

Hello,
sorry for the delayed reply.
You can build multidriver images with a build command like:

make bin/10b79200--tg3.rom

This should build a gPXE image with the 3c90x and tg3 driver.
10b7:9200 is the PCI ID for the NIC, you have to replace it with the
PCI ID of your card if it differs.
You might have to strip out some features in src/config/general.h if
the rom size gets too big.
You also might have to alter the PCI ID in the image with the
scr/utils/modrom.pl script.

Hope that helps
Thomas