[gPXE] Will gPXE support booting from iscsi cd-rom?

Andrew Bobulsky rulerof at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:07:12 EDT 2010

Aldrich,

While I read that and though it might be a clever solution, the string that you pass to the sanboot command includes the LUN you want to connect the int13 device to, which defaults to LUN 0.

So, if you were to put an iSCSI HDD on LUN 0 and an iSCSI ODD on LUN 1, you'd still need to specify a second iSCSI connection :-(

By the way, is your target OS here XP/2003 setup?

-Andrew Bobulsky