[gPXE] Tip errors, need your help

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 21:16:44 EDT 2010

This seems to be a language barrier.

As far as I can understand, lsq726 is now trying to build gPXE from source, rather than from rom-o-matic.net, and is wondering where to set the compile-time options such as BANNER_TIMEOUT.

lsq726: you need to do:

git clone git://git.etherboot.org/scm/gpxe.git
cd gpxe/src
make

You can change the BANNER_TIMEOUT by editing the line

  #define BANNER_TIMEOUT 20

in the file

  config/general.h

Hope that helps,