[gPXE] Porting Windows XP to New Target Hardware + ISCSI Boot

Marc Hammer marchammer at arcor.de
Sun May 9 10:34:19 EDT 2010

Hi Shao,

I tested it with my "phantom" NIC, but with devcon install I get the
"devcon failed" Message and see a new unkown device in the Device Manager.
With devcon update I also get "devcon failed".
devcon findall shows me the device but install or update don`t working.

So I have to stay with my Autoit script (attached if anyone needs it -
currently only for german Windows XP!!
Usage: update_driver.au3 "driver dir relative to au3 file" "Device name
as you can see in Device Manager").

Thanks for your help Shao.

- Marc