[gPXE] gPXE debugging

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Tue May 4 09:36:17 EDT 2010

On 05/04/2010 04:49 AM, Juan Belmonte wrote:
> PCMCIA?
>
> I think gPXE doesn't support any PCMCIA device. I'm right?
>
> No message, 20 seconds blinking cdrom led and then hdd boot can be a
> faulty attempt to read cd.
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Juan Belmonte

Good catch Juan.  I just checked and this drive appears to have lost the
ability to read CD's (bad laser maybe?).  Anyway, I burned the ISO image
to DVD and then the drive reads it and now I see the ISOLINUX messages.
And it looks like it found DHCP so somehow its using the PCMCIA card.
So now on to more testing...

Thanks.

-Gerry