[gPXE] sanbootconf hostname setting

lsq726 lsq726 at 163.com
Sun Mar 21 01:40:53 EDT 2010

hi,
    Maybe this is not a perfect solution.
There is no domain network it was very interesting and very convenient.
You can add this functionality, plus a reminder to use the domain network users do not use this function.
In the future there is a better scheme and then modify it.

在2010-03-21 09:53:49,"Michael Brown" <mbrown at fensystems.co.uk> 写道: