[gPXE] Fw: Booting MS-DOS using gPXE/iSCSI: C: drive is read only

ACS adrian.bacon at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 3 07:28:01 EST 2010

<Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca> wrote:

> AoE is provided by gPXE the same as iSCSI, with the same INT 13h service.
AoE indeed gave the same results

> Are you loading network drivers in this DOS?
No, I guess that will kill the entire connection to the disk
However, without loading config.sys and autoexec.bat, writing to disk works!
The command
verify on
in autoexec.bat was the cause of my problem.

I never had a mobo&hd combo giving troubles using "verify on" , why does gPXE int13 handling choke on it?

Adrian Bacon