[gPXE] Network booting tutorial at MIT, Wednesday 1/6

Joshua Oreman oremanj at rwcr.net
Sun Dec 27 22:47:42 EST 2009

Hi gPXE users,

Anyone in the Boston, Massachusetts, area in the US may be interested
to know that I'm teaching a mini-class on network booting (2 hours)
during MIT's Independent Activities Period in January. The class is on
Wednesday, January 6, from 5pm to 7pm, in 4-231 (see whereis.mit.edu;
that's the second floor of Building 4, around where the bend in that
building is). All are welcome.

It is unlikely the class will be videotaped, but I'll post slides if
anyone would like them.

Happy hacking!

-- Josh