[gPXE] Are threre reports about a crash of people/lynusvaz/expt branch?

Marty Connor mdc at etherboot.org
Sun Dec 27 09:49:25 EST 2009

On 12/26/09 5:39 PM, gL2n30Y06arv2 gL2n30Y06arv2 wrote:

> I tried running it.  I didn't get anything displayed.  As if core/main.c was not executed.

The branch you are building from is a private branch from one of ours
Google Summer of Code students.  It is not guaranteed to be in any
particular state.

You could try debugging it, but I get the impression from your question
that you are not sure how to do that.

Another option you might try is to look at:

   http://www.netboot.me/

which seems to be using some of Lynus' scripting code:

   http://github.com/arachnid/netboot.me-gpxe

You could try playing with that tree.

It would be helpful to know what you are trying to accomplish, if if the
answer is "I just want to play with netbooting because I think it is way
cool."

Marty