[gPXE] (1) Wasn't there a patch for an extended shell language? (2) A web site listing the source

Thomas Miletich thomas.miletich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 08:39:38 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 2:30 PM, gL2n30Y06arv2 gL2n30Y06arv2
<gl2n30y06arv2 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> (1) Wasn't there a patch for an extended shell language?
> I seem to remember someone proposing a patch for an extended shell language, or extending the shell
> in some other manner.  I couldn't find something related.  Is there such a thing?

Lynus Vaz, a GSoC student worked on it this year. You can find his
repository at http://git.etherboot.org/?p=people/lynusvaz/gpxe.git;a=summary
See http://etherboot.org/wiki/staging for instructions how to fetch a
specific git branch. Make sure you use
git://git.etherboot.org/scm/people/lynusvaz/gpxe.git instead of
git://git.etherboot.org/scm/gpxe-staging.git. The code is in the
'expt' branch.

> (2) A web site listing the source
> Is there a web site where one can browse the source online?

The previous answer almost answers this one too. Check out
http://git.etherboot.org, select the repository you want(gpxe.git for
gPXE mainline) and click at 'tree' at the top of the page.

Thomas