[gPXE] Boot hang's and infinite reset

Shao Miller Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Sun Dec 20 15:59:25 EST 2009

The gPXE mailing-list, Luís.  I mentioned it in my earlier e-mail.  The
information is here: http://etherboot.org/mailman/listinfo/gpxe

I have carbon-copied the list and included your message.  If you don't
use the list, you won't have the opportunity to benefit from the
experiences of the seasoned gPXE users out there in the world. :)

- Shao Miller