[gPXE] patch: uriWithDecodedUserInfo, this time by git format-patch.

gL2n30Y06arv2 gL2n30Y06arv2 gl2n30y06arv2 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:03:43 EST 2009

  I was less hesitating in playing around with files, which is why I managed to get git to produce the patch.  There is one slight change, in tests/uri_test.c, compared to my original message.  However this time it is by git format-patch.

  One thing I forgot to write earlier is that this work includes, and enhances, the staging/ftpuser branch.  If it is accepted then staging/ftpuser should be removed.