[gPXE-devel] FW: [gPXE] environment variable expansion in 'filename'?

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson+gpxe at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:38:02 EDT 2010

Well, if anyone wants it, here is my stab at adding variable expansion to
the filename field.  It doesn't work with relative tftp uris because I don't
care and I don't feel like reworking how that buf array is alloced.  Do with
it as you will or will not.  The declaration of expand_command probably
should be in a header instead of just dumped in, but this is how I got what
I wanted with adding three lines of code and changing one.  I'm sure even
with that I made enough dubious moves to warrant a rethought, but its
something...