[gPXE-devel] Fwd: Re: [Xen-devel] tools: gpxe link error

Keir Fraser keir.fraser at eu.citrix.com
Mon Jul 19 12:14:24 EDT 2010

On 19/07/2010 17:09, "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser at eu.citrix.com> wrote:

>> ROMs need to have explicit PCI vendor and device IDs, which are put in
>> the ROM header so the BIOS can load them for appropriate PCI devices.
>>
>> Hope this helps.  We need to fix this in gpxe.git.
>
> Christoph: Please test this and, if it works for you, submit it as a patch
> against our gpxe tarball, as you did for your previous patch.

Oh, hang on a minute. It may just be that our gpxe snapshot is real old.
Certainly our tarball is way older than the commit you mention, so the issue
is not that, and indeed it may no longer exist in your repo. I think
Christoph should try the tip of your repository. Sorry, I should have
suggested that first!

This makes the below more pressing then. How should we sync with you?

 -- Keir